The Notre Dame University (NDU ) Learning Resource Center provides an important learning-opportunity resource necessary to support the educational and training programs of the students, faculty and staff. It consists of a growing collection of books and special projects and Internet facility which includes e-journals and e-books.
The NDU library is set-up and maintained as part of the University with distinct function. It is located at St. Eugene de Mazenod building at the heart of Notre Dame University campus.
The Notre Dame University Learning Resource Center (Library) is closed until further notice and there is no physical access to the collections.
From the Librarian’s Desk
Due dates of loaned materials issued by the LRC to faculty members and Graduate School students were automatically extented. Furthermore, no overdue fines will be assessed for failure to returned loaned out materials this Special Term (June – July 2020).
Guidelines on Library Resources and Services in the Transition to Online Education
- Online Research Databases and Tools
Faculty members, researchers, and students may use and access the research databases to aid in the delivery of online education and research, and for personal readings. Links to the databases are available in the library’s website.
- Library Access
Administrators, faculty members, and Graduate school students are allowed to enter the library to borrow library materials.
8:00 A.M. – 11:30 A.M.,
1:00 P.M. – 4:00 .P.M. – Monday – Friday
8:00 A.M. – 11:30 A.M. – Saturday
- Borrowing Services to Faculty and Students
Faculty members and students are encouraged to email ahead of time the list of materials to be borrowed to email@example.com. / firstname.lastname@example.org.Available collections may be browsed at http://nduopac.ndu.edu.ph/The following procedure shall be observed:
- Borrowers shall provide the list of the materials to be borrowed which include the following information: Title, Author, Copyright and Call Number for easy retrieval from the shelves.
- Borrowers will pick up the items at the Circulation Desk (Main Library).
- Faculty members and Graduate School students may access the physical library for their needed books.
- Borrowers with unreturned books are encouraged to return before the end of the Special Term.
- Services to outside researchers shall be suspended until further notice.